“Andrea is one of those speakers who shares practical information in approachable, engaging way. The time is filled with ah ha moments, and you are left with concrete actions you can apply to your work the next day. She’s a great addition to any conference.” – Michele Linn, VP of Content, Content Marketing Institute
I’ve seen first hand the power and promise of agile marketing, and I’m on a mission to share that potential with other marketers. Whether it’s the theoretical underpinnings of agility or a from-the-trenches implementation primer, I can cover agile marketing at whatever level suits the audience. I’m adept at longer, hands-on workshops as well as shorter breakout sessions running 30-45 minutes.
Whatever the subject matter, my talks empower marketers to get their hands dirty, start adopting an Agile mindset, and make the switch to an Agile approach before it’s too late.
Want to catch me in action? Here’s my upcoming schedule:
- Content Marketing World, September 5-8: Is it Time for Scrum to Scram? Alternative Agile Methodologies to Keep Content Creators Sane
- SMASH – Senior Marketing Sales Summit Headquarters, October 2: 5 Ways to Kick Your Content Strategy into High Gear
- MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum, October 3-5: My Year of 200 Articles: How Agile Marketing Kept Me From Sleeping Under My Desk
- PAICR 2017 Annual Conference, November 13-14: The Agile Marketing (R)Evolution: How to Harness the Power of Change
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Intelligent Content Conference
- Content Marketing World (see an excerpt of the talk)
- South by Southwest (check out the slides from this 3-hour workshop)
- Business Agility Conference (the full 18-minute talk is available here)
- B2B Ignite
- MarTech San Francisco (slides are available on Slideshare)
- Content Marketing Conference (see part of this presentation here)
- Digital Summit, Washington, D.C.
What people say about my presentations:
“Very actionable! Yay! And engaging!”
“Best session I’ve been in thus far.”
“Very clear & helpful presentation to help folks like us be more consistently productive.”
“Very practical, focused and helpful.”
“Really great and informative. Looking forward to implementing this approach in my organization.”
“Awesome ideas! Made simple and real-life.”
“Learned a lot of new things to bring back to my team”
“Love the example! Thanks for sharing your expertise!”
Looking for an experienced speaker to cover the emerging trend of Agile Marketing with poise and panache? Contact Andrea directly at email@example.com, or via the Contact page.