“Andrea is one of those speakers who shares practical information in approachable, engaging way. The time is filled with ah ha moments, and you are left with concrete actions you can apply to your work the next day. She’s a great addition to any conference.” – Michele Linn, VP of Content, Content Marketing Institute
I’ve seen first hand the power and promise of agile marketing, and I’m on a mission to share that potential with other marketers. Whether it’s the theoretical underpinnings of agility or a from-the-trenches implementation primer, I can cover agile marketing at whatever level suits the audience. I’m adept at longer, hands-on workshops as well as shorter breakout sessions running 30-45 minutes.
Whatever the subject matter, my talks empower marketers to get their hands dirty, start adopting an Agile mindset, and make the switch to an Agile approach before it’s too late.
Want to catch me in action? Here’s the rest of my schedule for 2017:
- SMASH – Senior Marketing Sales Summit Headquarters, October 2: 5 Ways to Kick Your Content Strategy into High Gear
- MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum, October 3-5: My Year of 200 Articles: How Agile Marketing Kept Me From Sleeping Under My Desk
- PAICR 2017 Annual Conference, November 13-14: The Agile Marketing (R)Evolution: How to Harness the Power of Change
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Intelligent Content Conference
- Content Marketing World (see an excerpt of the talk from 2016)
- South by Southwest (check out the slides from this 3-hour workshop)
- Business Agility Conference (the full 18-minute talk is available here)
- B2B Ignite
- MarTech San Francisco (slides are available on Slideshare)
- Content Marketing Conference (see part of this presentation here)
- Digital Summit, Washington, D.C.
What people say about my presentations:
“LOVED this session. I am having all the issues she talked about and got the ideas I need to take back my team.”
“Very actionable! Yay! And engaging!”
“Best session I’ve been in thus far.”
“The quality of content was exceptional and I’ll be able to bring the stuff I learned back to my work. Great sense of humor, too.”
“Great job making a non-sexy topic interesting.”
“I’ve been tasked with developing a process for our content team and this was by far the most beneficial session I’ve been to so far…feel like I can go back and actually apply these things within the team.”
“Very clear & helpful presentation to help folks like us be more consistently productive.”
“Very practical, focused and helpful.”
“Really great and informative. Looking forward to implementing this approach in my organization.”
“Learned a lot of new things to bring back to my team”
Looking for an experienced speaker to cover the emerging trend of Agile Marketing with poise and panache? Contact Andrea directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the Contact page.